Re: country boundaries

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:26:27 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Wolfgang,

I'm sorry you are having problems with the map boundaries. We always
strive to keep things backwards compatible. Can you describe what you
mean by the country boundaries being different? Do you have before and
after images that you can show us, or even better, a simple script
that illustrates the problem?

Thanks,

--Mary