Confirmation fourier_info phase output

From: <whobbs_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:43:47 -0700

I've notice that when I use the function fourier_info to calculate the
annual and semi-annual cycles of monthly mean data, the phase returned
is between -0 and 11.9209 (I don't know what -0 means either), whereas
I would expect 0-11. This is the case even when I use only 12 months
worth of data.

I 'guess' that this is because phase is returned as a float, whereas
since I'm not using phase scaling it should be an integer. I've
converted the phase to an integer at indeed I get values from 0-11; I
would just like to confirm that this is the correct procedure.

Many thanks

Will