Re: problem setting eps resolution

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 17:50:39 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Franco,

We've tried some simple tests, but couldn't reproduce the problem. Can
you add the following lines to your code (after the gsn_open_wks
call), to verify the value of wkPSResolution:

   getvalues wks
     "wkPSResolution": psr
   end getvalues

   print("resolution = " + psr)

and let me know what you get? You can send this to me offline if you
want.

I've since fixed gsn_code.ncl so that you don't get that confusing
warning. This fix will be in 5.0.1.

--Mary