Re: Error in eof_varimax_reorder documentation

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:24:48 -0600

Yes ... my mistake.

[1] I prefer the "eofunc_varimax_reorder" name because
it is consistent with the other eofunc* named functions.

[2] Until the next release, the documention should be changed to
reflect the current name "eof_varimax_reorder".

[3] For the *next* release [ NCL 5.0.1], I will had an entry
that will support both bames.

undef("eofunc_varimax_reorder")
procedure eofunc_varimax_reorder ( eofr )
begin
eof_varimax_reorder( eofr )
end

THX and sorry about that.