Truncation of tmXBLabels [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: Harun Rashid <H.Rashid_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:05:41 +1000

Hi,

I would like to truncate the xlabel values in a histogram plot
(attached) to one or two significant digits. I can do this using
tmXBValues <mailto:resH_at_tmXBValues> and tmXBLabels
<mailto:resH_at_tmXBLabels> resources, but things become a bit messy. I've
also tried a few of the HLU formatting strings (with which I am not very
familiar) with tmXBFormat resource, but failed (tickmarks are labelled
with positive values only). Does anyone have a quick solution to this
problem. Thanks.

Cheers,
Harun

Dr. M. Harun Ar Rashid
Centre for Australian Weather and Climate Research Email:
h.rashid_at_bom.gov.au
PO Box 1289K
Tel : +61 3 9669 4550
Melbourne, Victoria 3001