Color vectors by a scalar field for pressure/height plot

From: Erwan Monier <emonier_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:30:30 -0700

Hi,

I found how to plot vectors colored by a scalar on CE or Polar map using
gsn_csm_vector_scalar_map_ce or gsn_csm_vector_scalar_map_polar but is
there a simple way to do the same for a pressure/height plot ? I have
been playing with gsn_csm_vector_scalar, trying to reverse the Y-axis,
using Log axis and so on, but I cannot get to work as well as the
function gsn_csm_pres_hgt_vector.
I welcome any help at this point,
Erwan