Re: Ubuntu Linux: No plot in x11 window

From: Gerry Creager <gerry.creager_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 13:18:37 -0500

Question: Which form of X11 libs are folks using on Ubuntu? I'm not an
Ubuntu user but will check with some I know when I'm back from travel...
  I wonder if this is an Xorg incompatibility, or some other set of
libraries. OR, is this an SELinux problem?

I'll try to do some research along these lines. For me, though, CentOS
works well.

gerry