Re: NCL command that doesn't work for me

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 13:49:22 -0600 (MDT)

James,

There's something odd here. Are you running your own modified version
of "gsn_code.ncl" by some chance?

Also, what does your ".hluresfile" look like?

It sounds like maybe your "wkColorMap" resource is being set
incorrectly. When you set it in a resource file, it should not have
any quotes around it:

*wkColorMap : WhViBlGrYeOrReWh

--Mary

If so, then maybe there's some
On Mon, 5 May 2008, James F Drake wrote:A