Re: Skew_T color

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 08:41:16 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Ed,

I believe the Skew-T code uses colors from the default color table,
which is called "default". If you have changed the color map, then
you may get some unexpected results.

Some of the colors the Skew-T code is looking for are "PaleGreen",
"White", "Green", "Brown", "Tan", "RoyalBlue", "Red", and "Sienna"
(I've attached a sample PNG file so you can see them).

I would recommend *not* setting a color table for the Skew-T plots,
unless you explicitly include the colors that it needs.

--Mary

On Sun, 8 Jun 2008, Yang Yang wrote:

> Hello:
I used the example scripts to plot Skew_T, however, the green color was plotted with gray and pink colour was not plotted. I used  Version 4.2.0.a033. Is the version not high enough? or my default colour table is different? Would you please help me solve this problem? Thanks!
Regards
Ed