NCl plot for WRF-NMM

From: Sujata Pattanayak <sujata_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:24:38 -0600

Hi,
I want to plot the WRF-NMM output with the NCL package. In WRF-NMM, the
map projection is written something like "MAP_PROJ = 203". From the
"WRF_contributed.ncl.test" file, I came to know that, it is recognizing
three map projections. I just copied those lines from the same file and
provided below.

; D. Shea
; This is a driver that selects the appropriate
; mapping function based upon the file attribute: MAP_PROJ
; MAP_PROJ=1 [Lambert Conformal]; =2 [Stereographic]; =3 [Mercator]

Again, for WRF-ARW (LatLon projection), the map projection is coming
like "MAP_PROJ = 6".

So, how to give the map information in the NCL script for the above map
projections?

regards
Sujata