Re: CMAQ support

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:05:12 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Anning,

We are familiar with this style of labelbar, but there's no easy way
to do this in NCL.

The hard way would be to set the resource that turns off the squarish
end labelbar boxes, and then draw the triangles yourself using filled
polygons. This is a rather tedious, however, and probably not worth
the effort.

--Mary