Polymarkers masking

From: Yuval Itan <y.itan_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 14:57:50 +0100

Hello,

I created a contour map for land area only, and I would like to add my
polymarkers on. The problem is the I couldn't find a way to draw the
dots over the ocean/inland water or on coasts- I would like to have
them as full dots (masking the water/coast, always being on the
foreground), and to keep the contour plot inland. These are the
original key lines I'm using that make everything fine except for
polymarkers that are being masked:

mpFillDrawOrder = "PostDraw"
mpOceanFillColor = "White"
mpInlandWaterFillColor = "White"

When I do either of the following then the contour is being drawn on
the whole area (including water), so it doesn't help:

mpFillDrawOrder = "PreDraw" (or ="Draw"), mpOceanFillColor = -1,
mpInlandWaterFillColor = -1

I would be grateful for any suggestion.

Thanks,

Yuval