Re: Re: ut_inv_calendar

From: Dave Allured <dave.allured_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 15:09:32 -0600

Reading the documentation for ut_calendar, I see that there already
are several other options for specialized result formats. In light
of this and the symmetry issue with ut_inv_calendar, I think it's
reasonable to add option 5 for integers. I would use this option if
available. Thanks to NCL for adding this one.

For options +2/-2 through +4/-4, YYYYMM etc. as type double or
integer, are the time values rounded or truncated? I suggest that
this be added to the documentation.

--Dave