Re: Display degree Celcius in title

From: Carl J. Schreck, III <carl_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:55:11 -0400

I saw that example, too, but I think there may be a better way. The
math symbols font includes something that I think might be the "actual"
degree symbol (see the zero on font 34,
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Images/font34.gif). So when I
need to do degrees C, I simply do: ":F34:0:F:C".

        Cheers,
        Carl