Re: Fwd: wrf_map() doesn't put terrain in right place

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 15:57:02 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Don,

I remember this thread, but I'm afraid I don't remember where we left
it. (Or did we completely drop the ball on it?!)

Anyway, one thing I have seen occasionally is that the WRF data file
has the wrong center longitude value, and hence the map projection
and the data don't line up quite right. I'm not sure NCL can do anything
to detect this.

Can you provide a sample dataset and script for us to look at?

--Mary