create time in netcdf variable

From: Jamie Scott <James.D.Scott_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:20:12 -0600

Eric,

I think the problem is that the 2 variables you are writing to the
netcdf file
only contain one time step. Even though you are looping through time
and writing 8 times, I think you are just overwriting the 1st time
step in the
netcdf file each time.

Try making the variables you write (cpc_combined_mw, cmorph and time)
such that they contain all 8 time steps and write them only once.

Jamie Scott
NOAA/ESRL/PSD
james.d.scott_at_noaa.gov