xy2 plot

From: <adams_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 22:22:12 -0300 (BRT)

Hi all,
I have a data set with a temperature time series for two nearby stations.
One gives values every 10 minutes, the other every 30 minutes. Using the
same time axis, I am having a problem plotting in gsn_csm_xy2. The 30
minute line doesn't show up. I probably need to use markers for the 30
minute data (this data is uses a "fill_value" for non-coinciding times).
Can some one point me in the right direction? I can't seem to find an
example that fits this bill.

thanks,
Dave