Data Comparison

From: Gabrielle Ferreira Pires <gabrielle.pires_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 17:18:09 -0300

Dear NCL users!
I need to generate maps to South America of a variable obtained by two
different products and to compare them amongst themselves, and the group of
maps of each product has a range of different data. My problem is that I
need to plot all the maps with same scale of colors, and I would like to
know if you can help me to solve this problem, since I already consulted
other friends that work with NCL and I didn't obtain success. I already
tried to use res_at_cnLevelSelectionMode = "ExplicitLevels" or "ManualLevels",
and it didn't work. I tried to plot panels, but in each generated map, the
value 2.2, for example, corresponded to a different color. I thought the
reason could be the different interval of data in each file.
All the files can be found at ftp://madeira.dea.ufv.br/users/elnunes/

Respectfully,

Gabrielle