Re: modifying resolution in NCL-produced PNG output

From: Gerry Creager <gerry.creager_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 09:53:29 -0500

Good Morning, Dennis,

If I do that, then I might as well go through the older method of
creating PS and then converting. I was trying to create a web-ready
graphic directly.

I'm not pleased with the various undocumented changes in ImageMagick
I've already had to work though for other processes where I already have
to use "convert" to go to user-mandated formats for some web services.
A bad release (like 2.3.0 recently) can cause me days of grief.

If there's a way to change resolution within NCL that'd be wonderful.
If not, I'll fall back to "convert" and be quiet again!

Thanks, Gerry

--
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager_at_tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983