Re: Where to get New Map data Earth..4

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 08:47:24 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,

These areas are not yet available for download, but if you email me
separately with information about what kind of system you have ("uname
-a", and "gcc --version" if you have Linux), I might be able to
provide you with a test binary.

As for whether Taiwan is in the map of China, I'll work with you
offline to determine what kind of outlines you are talking about.

--Mary