PyNIO cache settings

From: Jesper Larsen <jesper.webmail_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:13:21 +0200

Hi PyNIO people,

Some time ago David Brown wrote on the mailing list that PyNIO caches
the 150 last accessed grib records when reading a grib file (see this
thread http://www.pyngl.ucar.edu/User_forum/Archives/2007/0051.html).
At the time it was not really a problem for me that this was not
configurable.

Now however I am trying to deploy an application on a memory
constrained (due to economics) server and was wondering where I can
change the number of cached grib records in the source version of
PyNIO (or better if it has become possible to configure in the binary
version)?

Regards,
Jesper