Re: overlay vector plots of different WRF simulations in different colors

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 06:29:10 -0600

Hi Nicole,

Any resource that has "Mono" as one of its words is a True/False
resource. The vcMonoLineArrowColor resource, if True, will cause all
vectors to be rendered in the same color, and setting it to False
will cause them to be rendered in different colors.

I think what you want is vcLineArrowColor. Try setting this to "red".

--Mary