problem with "closest_val"

From: Marco Pastore <marco.pastore_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 16:47:40 +0200

Hi all.

I tried to use this function in one script, to find index of a model
grid, corresponding to definite lon,lat cordinates.
I have an 1-D array (i.e. latitude between 39 and 44, float, with 311
values).
If i try to pass to the closest_val function a value greater than the
max value in the array, the function give me as results the index 311,
that not exist.

It is correct ?

Thanks, ciao Marco

--