problems about regridding and functions of linint2_Wrap! HELP ! SOLVED!!!

From: bianh_522 <bianh_522_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:06:09 +0800 (CST)

First,thanks the replies of Dennis Shea and asphilli,especially asphilli,thank you very much! really thanks for your help!
  I solve the problem by add the function of these two
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/latGlobeF.shtml
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/lonGlobeF.shtml

 and I write
   latG = in->lat
   lonG = in->lon
   lonF = lonGlobeF(nln,"lon","longtitude","degrees_east")
   latF = latGlobeF(nltF,"lat","latitude","degrees_north")
before I use linint2_Wrap
The SST is normal then ,from 0 to 300,although,it has some difference,I think it match well.And I draw the SST before use linint2_Wrap and after in the accessories,use GRADS to see it !

At last ,I will say again thanks very much!:-)