Re: RotatedMercator map projection

From: Seth McGinnis <mcginnis_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 00:56:40 -0600

Ah! I get it now. I didn't realize they were different. Thank you!

So, it turns out my data is actually rotated pole. I have lat2d & lon2d arrays, so the data is showing up in the right place on the map, but I want to use a map projection that will make it square. Any thoughts? In Ezmap terms, I believe it has non-zero PLAT & PLON. Is that what mpCenterLatF & mpCenterLonF specify for the normal Mercator projection?

--Seth