Re: RotatedMercator map projection

From: Seth McGinnis <mcginnis_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:03:24 -0600

That's good to know, but it doesn't really make a difference in this case. The plotted data is rectilinear in either projection, and the area covered is sufficiently less than global that the two projections are basically indistinguishable from one another. (The only difference I can see is that the CE projection puts lat/lon ticks on the edges of the plot and the Mercator doesn't.)

Thanks!

--Seth