Re: Workspace error

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 07:04:21 -0600

I would suggest that you implement the last line
of the following .hluresfile to uour .hluresfile
which reside in your home directory.

This sets the max to twice the default setting.
===============

! comments for ".res" files are preceded by a "!"
! remember quotations are not used in .res files

! White background/black foreground
*wkForegroundColor : (/0.,0.,0./)
*wkBackgroundColor : (/1.,1.,1./)

! Font stuff
*appClass*Font : helvetica

! Function Codes [Default is a colon ]
*TextFuncCode : ~

! Set size of x11 window
   *wkWidth : 700
   *wkHeight : 700

! Increase default wkspace for graphics !
! default is 16777216 .
! this must be in an NCL script for it to work.
! setvalues NhlGetWorkspaceObjectId()
! "wsMaximumSize": 50000000
! end setvalues

*wsMaximumSize : 33554432