how to get the domain average of cape through wrf_SkewT2?

From: Yuhua <yangyh_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 1:16:22 +0800

Hi,
     I want to get the domain average of cape through wrf_SkewT2.ncl which called the skewt_func.ncl, and I can output the cape of each grid in the skewt_func.ncl, but how to accumulate all the grids? I want to return the cape value from skewt_func.ncl to wrf_SkewT2.ncl , but I failed.
    Thanks very much!
Yuhua

中国气象局上海台风研究所