Re: Label bar

From: Lin Su <Lin.Su_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 07:11:26 -0600 (MDT)

Hello, Dennis and Debasish,
Thanks a lot for your helpful suggestions:)
Attached please find the label bar I made. The problem for now is there is no similar color tables as the original label bar I sent yesterday(I am trying to compare my model results to others, so I better set the same/similar label bars). Can I define it manually? Any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch,
-Lin

---
Lin Su