Re: Label bar

From: Lin Su <Lin.Su_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:31:59 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Dennis,
Great! I just created my own color table based on the RGB, and saved as .ps or .pdf file (such as colortblSu.ps or colortblSu.pdf). More question comes out: how to use my own color table in my NCL script? I will send my color table to you in a separate email because it's over 100k. I am thinking I can't use gsn_define_colormap for this case. I am glad I didn't give this up!

Thanks a lot,
-Lin

---
Lin Su