Re: (no subject)

From: Guanghua Chen <cgh_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 23:04:57 +0800

Hi,
  I have attempted. Resource "gsnShape" can work for gsn_csm_contour, but not for gsn_csm_vector_scalar. It's strange. Refer to the following script snippet , I only get square frame even if different x and y axis ranges:

res=True
res_at_gsnScalarContour=True
res_at_gsnAddCyclic=False
res_at_gsnShape=True

res_at_vcRefMagnitudeF=5
res_at_vcGlyphStyle="CurlyVector"

res_at_cnFillOn=True
res_at_cnInfoLabelOn=False
res_at_cnLinesOn=False
res_at_cnLineLabelsOn=False

plot=gsn_csm_vector_scalar(wks,comu(nd,:,:),comv(nd,:,:),comolr(nd,:,:),res)

2008-10-31

Guanghua Chen