Merging land-sea masked data

From: Michel dos Santos Mesquita <michel_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 12:46:43 -0900 (AKST)

Hi,

I want to interpolate some model data using one of the regridding
functions in NCL. But, I want to mask the land part and then interpolate
the sea data. Then, I want to mask the sea data and interpolate the land
part. In the end, I need to merge the sea and land interpolated datasets.
Is there a function in NCL which merges the two? Is there an example of
this kind of interpolation?

I thank you in advance!

Michel

--