Re: I have a great problem

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 09:45:56 -0700

The command you are running is trying to bring up an X11 window with
the graphics, but it
doesn't know where to send the display. This can be because you
either don't have your
DISPLAY environment variable set, or it's not set correctly.

Please see:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/cygwin.shtml

and make sure you are running a Cygwin/X window, and not just a
Cygwin window. Also, read the
section on "Set up DISPLAY environment variable".

Good luck,

--Mary