Re: Bad labeling

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 12:02:44 -0700

Hi James,
I see that you set the cnLevelSelectionMode="ExplicitLevels" for your
res resource list, but you didn't set that resource for your resa
resource list. Thus, resa_at_cnLevels is being ignored.

Also, and I'm guessing you added this resource when debugging, but there
is no need to set cnExplicitLineLabelsOn = True unless you want to
override the default line labels and set them via cnLineLabelStrings.
Adam