Re: the calculation of MPV with NCL

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 08:31:36 -0700

I will send you two NCL functions that compute 'regular' PV.
One is for hybrid-level data, the other for data on constant
pressure levels.

These are my personal functions. I can not offer support.

The documentation is at the top of each function.
Perhaps, you can modify the input variables
and add the necessary extra code.

If you do develop a nice function, send back to me so
I can add the function.

I am sure that they are not directly applicable to

Good Luck
Dennis