NCL question

From: David Small <david.small2_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 22:02:53 -0500

Hello,

I am having trouble with NCL and need some help. Iım trying to plot
contours over contours for the NARR dataset. The programs designed to do
this wonıt accept the NARR data and return errors. How do I plot dashed
contour lines over filled contours in the native lambert conformal
projection? Then, is it possible to add the winds on top? Thank you.

Dave Small

--
David Small
Graduate Research Assistant