Re: Nesting Domain

From: gs6r <gs6r_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 14:53:04 -0500

Hey

Thanks for your suggestions.

Adam, I have followed your instruction to modify the code. Apparently, there
is no map variable to draw, so I change it to draw(plot1) only.

datatondc(plot1,xbox,ybox,x_out,y_out)
gsn_polyline_ndc(wks,x_out,y_out,lnres)
draw(map)
frame(wks)
end

The results does not show complete graph at all, which shows that half of
topographic map is out of the paper range. I do not understand. Anyway, it
does show a graph with half topographic data.

Mary, yes, as in the script, I only use the first domain ' terrain height
and overlay the two rectangular box indicting the nesting domains.

However, I have come out a new script with many modifications, the same
thing occurs.

The new code is attached.

Thanks a lot,
Guan