Re: Contours on Contours

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 09:54:59 -0700

Hi Nadeem,
I just tested the conOncon_9.ncl script here, and I am getting the same
error message that you are getting. When I ran it with ncl version 5.1.0
though, the error went away. (5.1.0 will be released within a week or 2.)

We have seen this error pop up now and then the past few weeks, but I
have not been involved in diagnosing the exact cause. Perhaps a
developer can chime in here.. Adam