Question on 'ESCCR' ---- Is it computing the lag correlation?

From: Song Feng <sfeng2_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 15:11:27 -0600

Hi All:

I am using the function 'esccr' to compute the lag/lead correlation
between two variables. The method I used is like the following:

        mxlag = 9
        y_Lead_x = esccr(x,y,mxlag)
        x_Lead_y = esccr(y,x,mxlag)

However, compared to the results with my FORTRAN code, I found that esccr(
x,y,mxlag) is acctually computing the "X_lead_Y" not the expecting
"Y_lead_X". Are there anybody used this function before? Do I
misunderstanding something?

Best!

Song Feng