Reflectivity problems

From: <jwsmith_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 11:53:09 -0700

To whom this may concern:

In a reflectivity script I have the variable qr = wrf_user_getvar(a,
"QRAIN", time). Other parameters are written simiularly. However, I
get the following error: Undefined identifier: (wrf_user_getref) is
undefined, can't continue.

In a library script loaded entitled wrf_user_mass (provided in the
NCAR Graphics library), I see the following lines

undef("wrf_user_getvar")

function wrf_user_getvar( nc_file:file, variable:string, time:integer )
local var,density,dimv,dimd,base,qv,thetap, \
       msft,dzetadz,vartmp,vartheta,varthetap,varpi

Does this script mean that wrf_user_getvar is undefined? How can I
get past this error? I have attached the script.

Jonathan

P.S. commenting out undef("wrf_user_getvar") did not alleviate the problem.