Reflectivity

From: <jwsmith_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 14:15:35 -0700

Hello,

I have tried running the attached ncl reflectivity script on bluefire
and acd-wrfchem machines at NCAR. It has not worked for me on either
machine. This includes a run where I included the libraries it loads
and script in an exclusive directory. The exact same script runs for
an NCAR user in ACD on acd-wrfchem. I have poured through the script
and the libraries and I cannot see the problem.

On bluefire I am running it from the ptmp directory. /ptmp/jwsmith/NCLscripts

On acd-wrfchem I am running under /home/jwsmith/NCL_SCRIPTS.

Could there be problems in my directory that prevent this script from
working? I am running these from a remote location, I am not sure if
that makes a difference.

Thanks for your help.
Jonathan