Re: vertical crosssection

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 12:54:56 -0700

I would recommend setting the fill mode resource to raster fill and
adding these resources:

res_at_cnFillMode = "RasterFill"
res_at_cnRasterSmoothingOn = True
res_at_lbLabelAutoStride = True ; prevents label overlap in the LabelBar

The "AreaFill" method sometimes has a quirk of "bleeding" outside its
boundaries, particularly
when the grid is distorted, which is why you are seeing what should
be white as blue.

The fix for this is elusive, although we still hope to get it solved.
  -dave