object reference for strings using gsn_scm_contour_xxx

From: SR Nelson, School Geographical Sciences <S.R.Nelson_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:26:14 +0000

Hi all,

I'd like to use the gsn_csm_contour_xxx routines to generate an animation
of monthly data. I'm currently using the gsnRightString resource to set the
first month, and want to change using 'setvalues', but I can't work out
what object reference needed is. Please could someone tell me where I can
find this information (I've tried the webpages, but not found anything).

Thanks in advance,
Sarah