Paneling and drawing station data

From: Correia, James <james.correia_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 14:44:00 -0800

Hi everyone-
I am making a detailed panel plot, where the 3 of the 4 panels are plotting
WRF model data, while the 4th panel plots station data, specifically wind
barbs on a map using wmbarbmap.

 plot(3) = gsn_csm_contour_map(wks,pr,res)
 wmsetp("col",2)
 wmsetp("wbs",.06)
 wmsetp("ezf",1)
 wmbarbmap(wks,plat,plon,up,vp)
 draw(plot(3))

GsnDraw and gsnFrame are set to False so I can use gsn_panel next in the
script.

The wind barbs do not appear on the panel plot at all.

Is their a better way to draw wind barbs on a map from station data?

Thanks
jimmyc

James Correia Jr., PhD
Climate Physics Group
Post. Doc.
Pacific Northwest National Lab

"Wisdom. Strength. Courage. Generosity. Each of us are born with one of
these. It is up to us to find the other three inside of us."
-Into the West