Arpege grid to regular lat/lon?

From: Aideen Foley <aideen.m.foley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 12:28:57 +0000

Hi everyone,
I am trying to regrid an Arpege grid to regular lat/lon.
I searched the NCL site and found that someone else had asked the same thing
a couple of years ago, and someone else had replied saying they would be
putting a script on the NCL site to do just this.
I cannot find this script! I have found arpege_1.ncl, the script for
plotting Arpege data, but this is not really what I need... Does anyone have
an example of a script for regridding Arpege data, like an rcm2rgrid for
Arpege?
Many thanks,
Aideen Foley