Re: vertical cross section specified

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Nov 18 2008 - 21:19:41 MST

FYI ... from Saji ...

attached mail follows:

Hi Dennis,

I am very happy to hear about NCL's success in Europe -
it is taking the world by storm - i see there are now more
people on the list from Korea too.

Weather seems to be spectacular out there - or is it? you seem to
be sandwiched between fire and avalanches!

BTW, CLIK is slowly taking its shape (v1.0) - a few things need to
be tidied up and user interaction improved, here is a preview
at http://clik.apcc21.net:6001

You can register or use the id ncl_user with password ncl_user

We have a queue system - if requested data is not present, it will
queue it and have the NCL based calculations done by a separate server.
This may take some time, depending on jobs waiting on the queue.

To save time, you could check year=2008, month=6, model=NCEP and any
fields.

Any tips on improving the graphics, esp. color schemes are most
welcome and appreciated.

Best regards,

saji

--