Re: Outline of continents/country boundaries

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:41:48 -0700 (MST)

Jonathan,

As I stated offline, the best way for me to look at this problem
is to get your full script and data.

You probably don't need the following lines, since color index
1 is the default color, and this is usually black.

   mpres_at_mpGeophysicalLineColor = "Black"
   mpres_at_mpNationalLineColor = "Black"
   mpres_at_mpUSStateLineColor = "Black"
   mpres_at_mpAllBoundariesLineColor = "Black"
   mpres_at_mpGridLineColor = "Black"
   mpres_at_mpLimbLineColor = "Black"
   mpres_at_mpPerimLineColor = "Black"

--Mary