2D coordinate + topography

From: Wolfgang Langhans <wolfgang.langhans_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 17:58:58 +0100

Hi,
I am plotting vertical cross-sections using the 2D vertical coordinate,
following the example (second plot) at:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/2dvertcoords_1.ncl
This works fine for me, but now I try to indicate the top of my
underlying orography with a black line. I tried:

res_at_cnMissingValPerimOn = True
res_at_cnMissingValPerimColor = "black"

but without success. Currently the orography appears white, which is
unfavorable when large parts of the plot is also white (no separation
line). I do have of course the height of each model level (I already
use it for the 2D coordinate). Maybe there are any ideas how to plot the
lowest model level or the top of the orography.
Best regards,
Wolfgang