Re: using linint2 for WRF interpolation

From: Erik Noble <enoble_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 02:03:59 +0800

Thank you Dennis, for pointing me to the rcm2rgrid instructions.
Although there are examples, I'm not clear from the examples on what
to put for the "lat" and "lon" arguments. It says that they are 1D
arrays that specify the lat and lon coordinates of the regular grid
and that they should be monotonically increasing. My model output is
regional ( latitudes 35W to 35E, longitudes 20S to 35N). Would I put
these values in for the "lat" and "lon" arguments respectively(
{-35:35}",{-20:35})?

function rcm2rgrid (
                lat2d [*][*] : numeric,
                lon2d [*][*] : numeric,