Re: MADIS plots

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:29:36 -0700 (MST)

Gerry,

We don't have any specific examples of plotting this kind of data. Dennis
has already contacted you offline about getting a file that we can
look at. I imagine it shouldn't be too difficult.

Perhaps we'll create a new MADIS applications page. Does anybody
have some existing plotting examples they'd like to contribute?

--Mary